Beat the Recession by Learning Poker Online
Over the last year we have seen companies go bankrupt and millions of people lose their jobs. It will take years to get back to the levels we saw before the recession hit. For the wise, however, there are ways to beat the recession and earn some cash on the internet.
I am referring to playing poker online and if you can teach yourself some decent poker skills you too can tap into one of the only thriving markets. Learning the basics of poker is easy. Understanding the strategy behind poker will take a little longer. Mastering the game takes many, many hours of practice and patience.
The first step in learning how to play poker is finding a reputable site with videos, tutorials and strategy guides about poker. Make sure you understand the basics before depositing money in an online poker room. Most online poker rooms will have “free play” rooms where you don’t have to play with your own money. All you need is to open a poker account and take advantage of the free poker money. This will give you an excellent opportunity to hone your skills and save a lot of money. You can see it like your favorite sport or playing a musical instrument. 바카라 No one becomes a master of their art by giving up. No, it takes practice, dedication, and the ability to pick yourself up when you fall. We all start with a sport or instrument and at first it is a joy plus a challenge, then you get frustrated by it. For those who keep at it and keep practicing, sure to be much better than people who practice once a month.
So therefore I have prepared a checklist of what you need to get started in poker. If you stick with it, you will become a recession buster, by learning fairly easy money-making skills like poker. Please remember that training is key. Take it from me who has been playing poker for over 10 years. Don’t jump into the deep end without the necessary tools and training – it could cost you.
The following steps will get you started on your poker learning process. Best of all – no cost and no risk.
1. Find as much information as possible online! Find poker rules, poker for beginners, poker strategies, poker hand rankings, Texas Hold’em Rules – then read until you can read no more
2. Find online poker videos and watch them – FREE
3. Find a reputable online poker room and practice what they’ve been taught – FREE
These steps will get you off the starting blocks and speed up your progress. Once you feel confident and your knowledge of the game then I would recommend you to deposit money. Here’s a checklist to make sure you get the best deal when you do it.
1. Sign up for a rakeback deal. Through rakeback you will get money back from the poker room whether you win or lose.
2. Deposit as much as you can afford the first time as you will get a minimum deposit bonus of 100%
3. Stick to one poker room that you enjoy. Read the reviews and make your choice, the more you play, the more profit you will get from the poker room.